Heat and cold
- Get two bowls of water, one hot (not so hot that it burns you) and one ice cold (get directly from the refrigerator or get tap water and add some ice cubes).
- Put a wash cloth in each bowl.
- Place the wash cloth from the hot bowl onto your closed eyes for 30 seconds.
- Place the wash cloth from the ice bowl onto your closed eyes for 30 seconds.
- Continue to alternate between the hot and cold bowls. For a total of 2-3 minutes.
- Finish by using eye exercise number 5 (massage the eyes), this time using a dry towel.
- This is the same method elite athletes use after intense workouts and matches. (except they alternate between hot and cold spa’s/baths which help the whole body) [Source]